Monday, May 7, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to 2 MINUTEs (of) WARNING!

First off, allow me to introduce myself. You will know me as Adam Michaels, a former college football player and current assistant college coach. Further, I am and have been a writer. I have been working on a fictional novel, a fact based novella, and have just taken on "2 MINUTEs (of) WARNING!" the newest web log on Football at all levels.

This blog's purpose is 3 fold:
1. Much of what will be discussed here is based on the social, media-related, or public opinion of NFL, College, European or Arena football leagues and players. The juicy stuff! The stuff that ESPN has to discuss without offending anyone; I intend on offending them if its warranted.

2. Every Monday, you can navigate your way in to see the latest post on "Coaches to Hold Up! Coaches to Hang Up!" which will discuss the best and worst calls of coaches around the NFL from their games on Sundays.

3. Draft Reviews, Transactions, which will involve summaries of the best and worst draft selections, as well as any hot topics that come out of the draft...we will get to Randy Moss and New England, VERY soon...trust me.

So as we get started on the upcoming 2007-2008 football seasons, make sure you check in here and voice your opinions; whether you agree or disagree... I'm always looking for a good argument on football!

Adam Michaels

1 comment:

The Learner said...

Mr.M, you are quite astute. I look forward to future posts.